Must Have Winter Wedding Photos
Must-Have Winter Wedding Photo Ideas
From Happy Wife Happy Life
Are you having a winter wedding? We have compiled a list of our best winter wedding photo ideas!
- Blanket wrap kiss with your spouse
- Cozy fireplace photo
- The “almost kissing” look. The winter makes your breathe show, creating a “steamy” vibe.
- Find an area outside with fresh snow that has yet to be walked on. Create a “V-shaped” lineup of bridesmaids and groomsman with the couple holding hands in the front/middle of the lineup. Have everyone walk roughly 5 steps creating a very subtle “journey yet walked” type of vibe. If done properly, this can look incredible!
- Portrait in the woods
- Cozy bridesmaids picture
- Suave groomsmen picture
- Night time photo under a big light. This captures the snow fall beautifully!
- Whats a winter wedding without a winter wonderland mistletoe kiss?